Monday, June 4, 2012

It's time to take Massive Action --- Anthony Robins

 

It's time to take Massive Action


Why Do The Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Poorer ? 



from “Massive Action” !


Make it so today is not like yesterday, 

and tomorrow will be different forever   

--- Anthony Robins



Well, My Mentor & Sponsor (Jon Mroz) emailed me this a few day earlier, but I didn’t get around to watching it until the afternoon of Sunday June 3rd.

That morning the decision was made, due to a variety of circumstances, NOT to go to Atlanta – even tho I had a ticket & really wanted to !!!
At the end of this video Tony Robins says “stand up & …..”
So I stood up &…..

After sitting back down my decision was I’m going to Atlanta = this was a DONE DEAL !
Massive Action” was set-in-play  -&-  I was off on an Excellent Adventure.

That nite before going to sleep, again “Massive Action” began with visualizing myself at the hotel in Atlanta with all the other Empower folks.

Monday morning my question to the Universe was “HOW do I get to Atlanta without the $$$ for the flight ?
1 answer came = call Linda

Again, continuing with “Massive Action” I did.  Told her the flight would cost double cuz the convention started in a couple of days & she said put it on my card.
By 5 pm Monday all was confirmed – I would fly out Wednesday at 6:30 am.  But I did Not have a room at the hotel.

Got to sleep at midnite Tuesday – up at 4:30 am Wednesday – left for the airport LATE.  My friend driving said “this isn’t lookin good !”
My response was, “everything’s fine, no worries, just drive the speed limit.”

He said, “you know Murphy ?”    (Murphy’s Law)
My answer was, “yes, but I removed him from My Life about 20 Yrs ago !!!”
I specifically remember the “Massive Action” I took that day by removing Murphy from My Life
(via “You Are What You Think” *)
deciding the energy Murphy consumed was just NO Fun for me.

Arrived at the airport (it’s small) 15 Mins before take off.
Ran up to the counter & the lady said, “sorry you can’t get on this flight !
So I said, “PLEASE !!!”

All of a sudden another lady came out from around the corner, waived me over to her counter, gave me a ticket & said HURRY UP.
here “Massive Action” was simply taken for me by…..  (you fill this in)

Now I’m NOT kidding — another gentleman got in line behind me - within a few seconds -  for the same flight & he DID NOT make it on board.
(remember I removed Murphy Yrs ago)

I had NO cell or internet connection.

Landed in Atlanta late Wednesday afternoon, got to the hotel, tried to find ANY Empower folks --- but to NO avail !!!

By 9 pm or so found out NONE were there & that they started arriving tomorrow, Thursday.

Had a friend in Atlanta, whom I’d NEVER met – Uncle Earl who’s over 80 = healthy, strong & fit.  Called him & asked to stay over.  He said yes & I took the train to Little 5 Point – arriving at 10 pm.  

Borrowed a cell phone, called him from the station, he said wait there, he’ll pick me up.
Waited for 1/2 Hr at the dark & empty station !

While sitting on a wall, under a lite so Earl could see me – a man walked up & asked if he could buy a cigarette.
I just gave him 1.
He lit it & said, “can you help me, I want to commit suicide ?”

I said, “nooooo I’m brand new here & don’t know where you should go or how to help you.”  After looking around I said, “but those guards standing over there at the dark, far end of the parking lot can help you.”
So off he went for the help he needed.

Interestingly enough, this was the 1st time Earl’s luxury car didn’t start.  He had No way to call me, so he jumped on a bike & came over about 10:30 = 5 Min bike ride up a hill & down a bunch of steps.  So he took “Massive Action.”

And to AVOID the same route back to his house, we asked for walking directions from some folks on the street & took off with Earl rollin my suitcase + carrying my bag & me walking the bike.

But they sent us the WRONG WAY & we walked the entire length of Little 5 Point for 2 Hrs !
this day of  “Massive Action” ended for me about 1:30 am Thursday = a 21 Hr day 

but I was in Atlanta & headed to the “DON’T BE A WUSSY 2012″ Convention
& I was a happy camper !!!!!









Hopefully NOW, YOU will continue to Change Your Reality…..

 

by taking some “Massive Action” in YOUR Life !!!


1 comment: