Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Enjoy a "laugh video" from youtube

I want to start sharing a  "laugh video"

in future posts also

(we'll see how that goes)
cuz I not only enjoy a laugh video, but often NEED 1.....
to balance out my day

It has been proven by science that laughter is healing, calming, healthy + a natural nutrient for the body, mind & soul of a human being.  It's 1 of the Best Things you can do for your body, mind, soul, attitude & life !
Personally it is a requirement of my daily routine..... like brushing my teeth, eating, etc.
My daily attitude is the BASIS of how my day goes & how successful my day is..... &  I really like having Good Days !!

So, laughter is always included in my day, even when I spend the day alone.  With a large quantity of unforgettable, undeniable funny events in my past - I often just pull 1 of them up & end up laughing out loud about something or another..... cuz it just feels good & it is absolutely sooooo needed for good health & spirit.

How about U ?   Can U also use a "laugh video" a day ?
Do U enjoy Happy, Happy Baby Laughter ?

then take a quick look at this laugh video

& let me know "what U think" ?

this is only 3 Mins long

I couldn't help but enjoy this video !!!
Babies laughter is so pure  &  so simple.....  U can't help but wonder  "WHAT''  is goin thru their head to produce this SHEER JOY ?!?


Make sure to leave a comment & let me know about this laugh video..... 
Do U make time in Your Day to enjoy a Good Laugh ?
WHAT makes U laugh ?
&  WHAT do U think is goin thru this child's mind ?







Share this,  Like this,  Tweet this..... 
&  let those U know have a laugh 
&  a giggle too

hopefully you can look forward to a  "laugh video"  in future posts !




No comments:

Post a Comment